The ultimate women’s surf trip where you will come back feeling more capable, strong and confident in your surfing. This trip we will be focussing on surf technique, understanding the ocean and reconnecting with ourselves. Pam Burridge and Gee Cormack will be giving you their secret tips on what make them successful female soul surfers.
In 2 days, the trip will include:
- 3 x surf sessions
- 2 x surfing on land session
- 2 x video filming and technique analysis
- 1 x surf stretch & core strengthening
- 1 x relaxing tourism activity
- Ocean Wellbeing chat with Gee
- Journey of Women’s Surfing with 1990 World Champion Pam
Women’s specialised Surf Coach & mother of 2 girls.
Surf Coach & 1990 Women’s World Champion.
Date: 17 Feb – 19 Feb 2017
Surfing Level Required: Beginner – Intermediate
Location: Ulladulla, NSW (South Coast NSW)
Accommodation: Burrill Lake Tourist Park.
Surf Coaches: Gee Cormack & Pam Burridge
Cost: $599 (accommodation not included)
Booking Details: Limited spots available. Book your spot by bank transfer.
Name: Chix Surf School
BSB – 062 197
Account – 10887300